Important Update on Security !
As a part of our continuous effort to add more security into our white labeled reseller platform, we have decided to install SSL Certificate as mandate for all wallet enabled domains.
WHAT IS SSL CERTIFICATE
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is a standard security technology for establishing an encrypted links between a server and a client, typically a web server (website) and a browser.SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, Security PIN, Wallet Balance, API Keys and Login credentials to be transmitted securely. Normally, data sent between browsers and web servers is sent in plain text-leaving you vulnerable to eavesdropping. If an attacker is able to intercept all data being sent between a browser and a web server, they can see and use that information.
WHY SSL CERTIFICATE IS A MANDATE?
As you know that web security plays a vital role in any online based business, taking adequate and industry standard security measures always gives peace of mind and ensure business continuity.
We have observed that customers who use wallet based services keep and maintain more money as wallet balance than in their bank account hence we are always committed to provide security like that of a Bank so as to protect your wallet balance against any possible misuse.
As you are aware that we have already deployed many security measures like 2F Authentication, Security PIN, Different Velocity Checks, Geo-Location Restrictions, KYC, OTP, Mobile Number Validations in every 90 days, Auto Block wallet if 3 failed login attempts are found and much more to protect your wallet against all fraudulent activities.
We were aware that without ‘https’ a complete security can’t be provided but we skipped this option to keep our reseller’s investment and AMC to a minimal however considering the latest development and increasing security breaches in the industry we have left with no option.
|HOW MUCH IT’S COST?|
|Inclusive of all Taxes, Renewal charges are subjected to change.|
FEATURES OF COMODO SSL
- End to end 128/256 bit Encryption.
- 99.9% browser compatible including mobile browsers.
- Lowest cost guaranteed by us.
HOW TO BUY SSL CERTIFICATE?
Please login into your reseller panel, navigate to Settings –> SSL Certificate –> MY SSL and chose the package you want to buy and place the order.
Make sure that you have provided with a valid email address with your domain name in order to verify the ownership of your domain i.e. the email address should be email@example.com, if you have purchased domain through us, then each domain comes with 2 email addresses as free of any cost.
- Domains which add SSL till 31-03-2017 will work with as well as without https but not after 31-03-2017.
- All the domain & API must be replaced with SSL (https) on or before 31-03-2017.
- Domains which are not replaced with SSL on or before 31-03-2017 shall work as & in demo mode and no transaction shall be allowed further from these domains.
- Please communicate all your API customers also to update their API URL with https. (After successful SSL configuration)
- All new resellers account to be activated from 01-02-2017 onwards need to update SSL Certificate within 15 days, else the account will automatically be converted into Demo mode and no transactions will be allowed.
For more details on SSL Certificate please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) or Contact our Support Department. Click to Download FAQ
Comments are currently closed.